[scribus] making 11 by 17 page layout

Wesley Allen wezlo at crosspointings.org
Sat Feb 21 13:33:57 CET 2009

On Feb 21, 2009, at 3:01 AM, Alison Saylor wrote:

> Thanks, yes there is but I couldn't seem to create that exact size and
> didn't get any guiding margins in the middle of the page.  I suspect
> I'm on the right path but somehow making one wrong choice from the
> menu somehow.

Hi Alison, it's call "tabloid."

I think you meant "letter," rather than "legal" pages (Legal are 8 1/2
x 14).  Printers should be able to take a spread of letter-sized pages
and impose them to print on tabloid paper.  At least, every printer
I've worked with can do this.

What operating system are you running?  You can probably impose this
yourself without much fuss.  I've got a couple of scripts I might be
able to dig-up for impose+ on linux that'll do the job.

Wes