[scribus] eps probably

michael crane mick.crane at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:54:57 CET 2009

hi,
I know it's not really what it's meant for but I put together a whole
lot of fruit and veg in a document.
I should have done it in gimp or something but I didn't.
Now I want to save the images/document to maybe retouch it and add a
shadow or two.

the image export in png or jpeg is a bit low resolution.
Is that changeable ?
So I try to export as EPS, after gathering, then when I open in
photoshop not much of the picture is there.
and what images are there are silhouettes and flat colours.
Is EPS supposed to show images ?
I never used EPS before. are there any obvious things to do ?

regards

mick