[scribus] sizing frames

michael crane mick.crane at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 22:48:04 CET 2009

hi,
I really like this software.
I asked earlier about selecting frames and people said windows/outline
Can I select multiple items in windows/outline ?

my problem now is that I have a combination of text and image that I
like the position of ( to themselves)
and so I group them together. then I have another bunch of text and
(maybe images too)
that I like the position of and I group them together.
I think the second bunch would look better with the first bunch if
they were smaller.
I can delete everything else and export as an image  and bring back in
but can I directly resize all those things in scribus ?

regards

mick