[scribus] line spacing

michael crane mick.crane at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 17:05:32 CET 2009

2009/2/8 Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com>:
> michael crane wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I would like to point out that in vista ( wether it's scribus or vista
>> I do not know ) but the pop up windows are not resizable
>> and so important tabs are not visible when below the monitor bottom edge.
>>

> Go to File > Preferences, and try changing the theme. Also, you might make
> the display fonts in Scribus smaller (File > Preferences - Font Size), which
> will result in at least some dialogs being smaller.

none of that works. still cannot resize boxes. it is very frustrating. it says

QCombobox::setCurrentItem: <LPIfunc> Index 96445544 out of range

3x in the console, don't know if that means anything ?
I got my page done but I'd enjoy it more if I could access the menus properly.
vista home premium
HP pavillion HDX
scribus 1.3.3.12

>> My question though is
>> How do I do manual line spacing?
>>

> Go to Properties > Text tab. There is a setting for linespacing there.
>
> You would likely benefit from checking out the wiki:
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Main_Page
>
> and in particular these:
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Working_with_text_frames
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Working_with_image_frames