[scribus] How long to ship manual from FLES?

Hedley Finger hfinger at handholding.com.au
Mon Feb 2 06:29:51 CET 2009

Gregory:

> Unfortunately, it now becomes apparent that there is some sort of
> split between the UK and US divisions of LSI, and I'm not sure we
> fully understand this even yet.

I am also dealing with LSI and until told otherwise, both the UK and USA
plants have access to PDF files lodged with the one or the other.  So
from the LSI point of view, there should be no problem.  FLES should
bypass the middle man and deal with LSI direct as many do.  All you need
is a block of ISBN numbers to be vouched for as a legitimate publisher.

Regards,
Hedley

--

Hedley Finger

28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia
Tel. +61 3 9809 1229   Fax. (call phone first)
Mob. (cell) +61 412 461 558
Email. "Hedley Finger" <hfinger at handholding.com.au>