[scribus] How long to ship manual from FLES?

Figaro marquiseduchatelet at charter.net
Sun Feb 1 17:55:21 CET 2009

Of course. I was only trying to elicit a collective response with FLES
Books.
Sometimes only the end user/customer has the sledge hammer to force
recalcitrant vendors to honor their commitments. Google is not a good
place to have your management of contract obligations exposed, and
therefore could be a useful wedge to get FLES Books what they need, and
us the publication.
matthew