[scribus] PDF forms

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 16:32:47 CET 2009

To save data in filled out forms users need to have either Acrobat
Standard or Acrobat Professional. If you want users to be able to save
data in filled out forms using the free Adobe Reader the form needs to
be reader enabled from Acrobat Professional. I have been trying out
Foxit Reader and it seems to be able to save data in forms even though
the form hasn't been reader enabled. I'm still trying it out. When I
first started working with Scribus one of the first things I did was
make a form to see what it could do and it did quite a good job.

--
StevenD

You want it fast, good, and cheap. Choose any two.