[scribus] Flush Right - WordPerfect Style

Clint Alderman calderman at suddenlink.net
Thu Dec 17 20:40:34 CET 2009

Ah, I see. That WP feature is unique. Thanks for pointing that out.

However, if I understand the desired end result, I believe the paragraph
style approach accomplishes the intent. No tabs are used. In a
right-aligned paragraph style, tabs are not needed to align the text on
the right. If the 400 point frame is changed in either direction, the
right-align adjusts automatically along with frame width changes. I've
used this same approach in OOo Writer and M$ Word.  But maybe I'm still
missing the issue.

Clint Alderman
calderman at suddenlink.net