[scribus] receving error message "can not write the file" (pdf)

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Dec 7 18:28:35 CET 2009

On Monday 07 December 2009 14:12:01 Judy Maurer wrote:
> No, I have permission for this directory and there's room on the
hard
> drive.

If you set up a dummy document (no content or "Hello world") can
you export it as pdf  to that directory?

Since you are under a deadline I suggest you send me just the sla
file and any included files (illos etc.) as attachments to an email
and I will try to create a pdf file for you.  If I can't do that then you
might want to review the history of steps you went through to
create this document.
--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"