[scribus] Scribus on Gentoo

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Mon Aug 31 02:53:15 CEST 2009

Out of interest, is anybody using Scribus on Gentoo linux ?

I played with Gentoo a bit a few years ago on an old Alpha box and
really liked it.

As it turned out, the Alpha box had hardware problems, but we didn't
find that out until we had switched it to Debian, but if Scribus
compiles and works on it, I'd be tempted to look at it again.

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor