[scribus] simple script to save file as PDF

W. F. Zimmerman wfz at nimblebooks.com
Sat Aug 29 22:06:53 CEST 2009

hi,
I need some help figuring out how to write a simple script that will save a
cover as a PDF *with all the correct settings* for my environment.  the
point  is to automate Export > Save As PDF ...  so that I always have the
correct settings selected, rather than having to remember to make sure I
have everything set correctly in the dialog boxes.

Can anyone help me figure out the missing bits here?

Fred

#!/usr/bin/env python

'''
A script to export covers in a non-compressed, CMYK, 300 dpi PDF.
'''

from scribus import *

if haveDoc():

savePDF