[scribus] Scribus Installation Without Administrative Rights

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 15:23:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

Many times, I want to use Scribus in a Windows XP based work
environment where I don't have administrative rights but cannot
install it as the default installation requires administrative rights.
It would be great if users with restricted rights could install
Scribus in their own home directory/folder. The reason I am writing
this is that I am facing this problem for the fourth or fifth time now
and I want to use Scribus and I cannot do anything about it.

--
Best regards,

-Asif