[scribus] Moving to Linux

dwain dwain.alford at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 22:02:49 CEST 2009

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 12:41 AM, Christoph Schäfer <
christoph-schaefer at gmx.de> wrote:
<snip>

> It's one of the reasons for us to recommend Debian, Fedora or OpenSUSE,
> because these aren't artificially limited (or rather dumbed-down). Plus,
> each
> of them provides reliable Qt and KDE versions, and their qualities go far
> beyond font installation!

i just left ubuntu.  it is an easy (for me) os, but i would like a bit more
control.  i have tried debian once and liked it somewhat, but i didn't know
that much about running linux.  i'll give debian another shot in the future.

thanks for your reply and explanation.

cheers,
dwain

--
"Fear of the devil is one way of doubting God.  " - Kahlil Gibran