[scribus] PDF X/1a:2001 again.

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Mon Aug 17 19:17:11 CEST 2009

Hi John,
   Thanks for describing your business model. I also have one of those
HP 5Si printers. I just had to get another because a thunderstorm
fried the 10BaseT interface on the first one, so I have most of two
now. A few come up every year on Freecycle around here. I had been
thinking about printing books myself using it, but the binding has
always held me back. It's nice to know that it's still an option.

John

John Jason Jordan wrote