[scribus] two styles on one line?

alec firestick13 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 18:05:09 CEST 2009

Is it possible to use two different styles on the same line?

I created a style called "program title" and a style called "program
tagline".  In the document I've got a vertical list of programs in which
each line has a program's title followed by the program's tagline.  The
title and tagline need to be styled differently.

Rather than using the style menu in left column of the story editor, I
highlight the title and use the drop-down style chooser from the
horizontal menu on top.  But then when I highlight the tagline and set
the style the same way, it changes the style for the whole line instead
of just the text I selected.  Is there a way to work around this?

I'm using 1.3.3.12 (I think I'm behind on this) on Kubuntu.

Thanks!

-Alec