[scribus] Native OS X 1.3.5.1 Tries to Connect to a Server

Matthias Schmitt freak002 at mmp.lu
Thu Aug 13 16:47:51 CEST 2009

Hello,

On 13.08.2009, at 15:55, John Morris wrote:

> However, it then almost immediately puts up a standard Connection
> Failed dialog with the message, "The server may not exist or it is
> not operation at this time. Check the server name or IP address and
> your network connection and try again."

As far as I can see, there are some files or paths referenced in your
preferences, which have been located on an external file server in the
past. You might have a look in your preferences. Are there any files
or paths referenced, which are not stored on your local hard disk?

>  Interestingly, when I go back to 1.3.5rc3, I get the same exact
> behavior.

Both versions are using the same preferences.

Best regards

Matthias Schmitt
Luxembourg