[scribus] leading

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Thu Aug 13 08:12:01 CEST 2009

> I'm brand new to Scribus trying to prepare my first document. I am having a
> difficult time finding our how to adjust the leading (line spacing). Can
> someone help?

The thing most people miss out is that the icon for leading (shown on
the Text tab for text frames or in the dialogue for Styles) is a menu
(shown by a small triangle pointing down).

Using that menu the leading can be set to three different settings:
Auto, Manual and Align to baseline grid.

Only in Manual can the value be explicitly changed.

/Peter