[scribus] Trying to get 1.3.5 to put on Ubuntu machine

Henry W. Peters hwpeters at jamadots.com
Thu Aug 13 01:04:32 CEST 2009

Antonio Roberts wrote:
> Try http://www.getdeb.net/app/Scribus
>
> 2009/8/12 Craig Bradney <mrb at scribus.info>:
>
>> StevenD wrote:

I downloaded at this address... worked fine. Question now for me (or
anyone) on Ubuntu 9.04, I assume you need/should to uninstall Scribus v.
1.3.3.13 (or whatever version one has), manually (i.e., manual build
does not do this), & can I do this through the "Synaptic Manager"? &
probably main question; is there need to also install newer
dependencies, ghostwriter, etc.  ?

Sorry if this was covered before... but thanks for any directions here.

Henry