[scribus] putting lines around table cells

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 23:04:51 CEST 2009

I've spent about 20 minutes getting nowhere, and...

1. the instructions in the manual don't work with 1.3.5 (or, possibly, they
work fine but my interpretation of what it's telling me to do is different
from what the author thought he was saying)

2. I can't find anything relevant in the wiki (indeed, the entry for
"Tables" is a complete mystery to me; it doesn't seem to be telling me how
to do anything at all; it reads like an e-mail from some sort of design
discussion)

so, in desperation I am reduced to asking the (seemingly simple) question here:
  how do I put a thick border around the outside of a table, and thinner
borders around the cells?

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR