[scribus] Imposing a news paper

Frank Cox melville.theatre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 19:12:41 CEST 2009

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:22:58 -0400
dylanpetrohilos wrote:

> I have a question on imposing a news paper for printing, mainly which one
> should be my last page. When preparing for printing.

It depends on the press that's involved and what you mean by "last".  We used to
contract out the actual printing of the paper on a press that required 4-up
impositon with the last two plates turned "sideways" for reasons that I don't
know.  Now we do our printing on our own press, two-up.

The easiest way to visualize your paper is to take some small pieces of paper
that represent your plates.  Fold them and assemble them to match your paper.
Number the pages, then take it apart again and see how it comes out.