[scribus] possible Scribus pagination feature

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Aug 7 09:16:14 CEST 2009

hi
> At risk of digressing / transgressing again, :), I thought pagination
> was the process of dividing a continuous stream of text into pages ?
>
> I guess in 'world of DTP', in practice, that would be text frames
> rather than pages ?

i have created an entry in the FAQ for "pagination":

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Category:FAQ#How_can_I_do_Pagination.3F

if there is any mediawiki wizard around, may i ask how can i link an
entry in the howto category? something like

[[Category:HOWTO#Imposition|imposition howto entries]]

doesn't work (i had to put an "external" link to get it to work...)

have fun
a.l.e