[scribus] 2 questions: master pages & text flow odd/even pages

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 04:14:23 CEST 2009

On 08/06/2009 09:57 PM, Ciro Soto wrote:
> Greg,
>
> I understand your point, but I thought I could have a text frame
> already placed in the page
> by using the master pages, then I would edit the frame and input my
> text. Do you mean that
> I have to create a text frame for each one of the 300 pages of the book?

I think what you're illustrating is that you need to figure out the most
efficient order of doing things. Maybe not create 300 empty pages, but
create a layout, then copy pages as needed, apply Master Pages as needed.

It can be done in any order you want, but there is no sense in creating
a page layout 150 or 300 times.

Greg