[scribus] 2 questions: master pages & text flow odd/even pages

Ciro Soto ciro at kavyata.com
Fri Aug 7 03:54:33 CEST 2009

Thanks for the quick reply.

I can't select the icon with the capital A and the I-beam cursor. It is grayed.
When I right-click I don't have the edit-text option.
I am using scribus 1.3.3.12 (in Linux Ubuntu).

Regarding Q2, I'll try when I resolve the master page problem.

Ciro

-- Links of your interest:
http://www-personal.engin.umd.umich.edu/~cirosoto/
http://www.TheGuitarMakerExploration.com