[scribus] OpenOffice Writer importer

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Aug 3 18:37:09 CEST 2009

On Monday 03 August 2009 11:08:34 am Jean Basile wrote:
> What's the status of the OO Writer importer? What I have
> installed via the Ubuntu repository hosted by scribus.info
> imports the notes as well within the text in an ugly way.

And what version of Scribus would that be?  I compile my own, and
have 1.3.3.13 for most work and 1.3.5 rc3 updated as of last night
if I need newer features.

Of course as a Slack user I live in a repository-free zone :<)

Don't use OO for much but will make up a test case  with the
infamous notes and report back.

--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus/e-book $5.95