[scribus] Autosave cycles too fast in 1.3.5svn

OM malex at scribus.info
Fri Apr 17 00:18:41 CEST 2009

* John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> [2009-04-16 14:50:02 -0700]:

> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:58:04 +0200
> Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> dijo:
>
> > > I was just worried that this was a bug that needed to be reported.
> > > Obviously it has been, so I'll wait for the next package to make it to
> > > the repos. In the meantime, I'll just put up with it.
>
> > It needed reporting.. I only fixed it (or part of it) after I read
> > your mail :). Please grab the new packages malex releases and retest.
>
> Will do. I have the Scribus and Tagancha repos enabled in my Intrepid
> x86_64 machine, so I'll keep checking for upgrades.

I got the packages built, but can't update my repositories as I'm having
problems with repository generation software crashing on amd64. Grab the
Intrepid 64-bit .deb from
http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/scribus-ng_1.3.5.dfsg~svn20090415-1_amd64.deb
for now and manually install it (synaptic or just "dpkg -i **deb" in a
terminal).

Alex