[scribus] TOC instructions don't work on 1.3.5svn

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sun Apr 12 03:39:15 CEST 2009

Scribus 1.3.5svn April 3 version on Ubuntu Intrepid x86_64.

The instructions at:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Creating_a_Table_of_Contents

Don't work for me. I can't get past the first requirement, that is,
giving it an Item Attribute Name. The drop-down button doesn't drop
down or do anything at all.

The Extras > Generate TOC fails to generate the TOC. I assume it is
because I was unable to specify an Item Attribute Name.

I don't know if this is a bug in 1.3.5svn or if the wiki needs
updating. I couldn't find a bug report related to this. Can someone
please verify and/or explain what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance.