[scribus] [OT] Re: Newbie Exporting Question

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 16:34:34 CEST 2009

Apologies to everyone for this...

D. R. Evans said the following at 04/10/2009 02:15 PM :
> wingsgroup said the following at 04/10/2009 10:25 AM :

> I just want to let you know that, rather than bogging down this reflector,
>  you should feel free to e-mail me privately with questions regarding
> lulu.com requirements.

To winsgroup: I tried to respond to your private question, and received the
following bounce message:

----

     techsupport at wingsgroup.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 550 550 Mailbox quota exceeded (state 14).

----

Please contact me again privately, but using an address that is accepting