[scribus] Formula in 1.3.5 (bug)

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 00:40:07 CEST 2009

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 15:04:18 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> dijo:

> My work requires hundreds of formulas per document, so I need something
> relatively quick and easy that also gets me good output. If anyone has
> any other suggestions, please speak up!

I just discovered KFormula, part of the KOffice suite. Simple and fast,
does what I need. However, it doesn't do a very good job with its
official export formats. I created a simple little formula and tried to
export to EPS, but I got "malformed xml data." That also happened with
SVG.

Before I look further I guess I need to know what file formats Scribus
1.3.5svn can import without rasterizing. The file formats are on the
wiki, but I didn't see where it said *how* Scribus would import them.