[scribus] 1.3.5 32-bit deb to install on Hardy?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 23:11:20 CEST 2009

John Jason Jordan said the following at 04/03/2009 11:06 AM :

> different between that distro and the ones where it happens. For
> example, later today I am going to try Kubuntu Intrepid. The only
> difference between that and my computer is KDE. Therefore it should
> either convict or acquit Gnome.

Not necessarily. If the app uses gtk+ and the fault lies therein, it will
still use gtk+ in KDE.

Or, to put it slightly differently, if the application uses the gnome
libraries, they'll still be used in Kubuntu.

The desktop libraries are of course different between gnome and KDE,
though, and perhaps that's what you meant. I just wanted to be sure that
you understood that a lot of things stay the same, regardless of whether
you are using gnome or KDE.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR