[scribus] 1.3.5 32-bit deb to install on Hardy?

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Apr 3 03:52:08 CEST 2009

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 08:23:27 -0400
Gregory Pittman <gregp_ky at yahoo.com> dijo:

> John Jason Jordan wrote:
> > I've looked all over and I can't find it.
> >
> > It might be on Sourceforge, but I can't read what all the files are
> > because there is a Google ad right on top of them and I can't move the
> > ad.
> >
> > Can someone please post a link?
> >

> Try this.
> http://www.scribus.net/?q=debian
>
> You might want to search the list archives. There was a discussion about
> problems with 1.3.5 on one of the Ubuntu versions, can't recall if it
> was Hardy.

Actualy, it was m, but I was trying to install it on Intrepid. I
succeeded. But I am trying to troubleshoot some font issues on
Intrepid, so I installed Hardy 32-bit in VirtualBox. Now I want to
install 1.3.5 on Hardy, but the sources list is not working. I changed
it from "intrepid" to "hardy," but it still does not see 1.3.5.