[scribus] LSI Template

THOU Mangement THOUManagement at comcast.net
Sun Sep 28 23:58:51 CEST 2008

Greg,

I am trying but it is soooo tedious. I am not able to draw a box around it
and I cannot seem to click all the lines or elements. I keep missing some.
Also I cannot perform an undo. So I have to keep closing and reopening the
file to get the original format. Do you have any other suggestions. Please
help I am soooo frustrated over something so small as moving a barcode.