[scribus] LSI Template

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Sep 28 23:39:11 CEST 2008

THOU Mangement wrote:
> PDF format. I just exported it as an EPS format and imported it into
> Scribus. Now I am trying to figure out how to move the barcode. I
> click it and drag but the whole barcode graphic does not move. Only
> one line of the barcode is moveable. Let me know if what I did was
> correct
> 1. PDF to EPS into Scribus.
> 2. Create my design in Scribus and then
> 3. export it to PS form into PDF
the barcode consists of a number of individual elements, so you need to
select them all -- either hold down Shift and successively click them,
or use the mouse to draw a square around them to select them all -- then
go to Item > Group, after which they should all move together. Sometimes
it can be tricky to select just the barcode rather than also surrounding
elements, but this can be a reason to put the barcode on its own layer.

Greg