[scribus] SVG and text wrap

Mike Morris twriterext at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 22:45:25 CEST 2008

I am using Scribus 1.3.3.11 for Windows on a Win XP/Pro SP3 computer with a
1.5 GHz Pentium M processor and 2 GB of RAM.

1. I am new to Scribus, and to the SVG format.  I viewed the information on
the wiki that says SVG format files cannot be inserted in a frame.  Does
that mean that text wrap cannot be applied?  I tried the Text Flow choices
in the Properties box without success.  I did not find any info on this
issue in the wiki, nor did my search of the mailing list provide any
results.  Have I missed something?

2. Every time I click on an SVG file after importing it into Scribus (in
order to select it, with the left mouse button), it gets smaller.  Is this
expected behavior?

Thanks for your help.