[scribus] The Scribus target - a question for the developers

Pierre Marchand capparis at free.fr
Sun Sep 21 18:11:48 CEST 2008

Vous (a.l.e) avez écrit :
> if you (or semebody else) has not done it yet, please fill a feature
> request to bugs.scribus.net with an *exact* description of the changes for
> the support of PDF/X1a:2001 (possibly with links to the official
> specification).

I think that we should, at some point, support something like PDF profiles. We
just can’t put every and each PDF flavour in menus. I’ve just had a too fast
look at pitstop profiles, it looks like it’s a "compact" (who said
obfuscated?) file format, but it would be so cool to figure out how it works…

> have a nice sunday!

Same to you a.l.e!

--
Pierre Marchand