[scribus] Scribus, Ghostscripter etc

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Sep 19 08:40:16 CEST 2008

hi

>I am no pro, but seriously.....
>I installed the latest version of Ghostscripter
>The latest version of Scribus
>It may work, but following the directions  I see now way to get the full
use
>of it. Most of the icons are greyed out.

just follow the directions, then!

>What am I doing wrong?

it's difficult to say from the description you gave. believe me: scribus
works for many people and may also work for you.

now: i guess, you should start with a tutorial. you may want to download
this one:

http://www.thomas-zastrow.de/scribus/Getting_Started_With_Scribus_2008.zip

go through it, it will show you what kind of program scribus is, and what it
can do for you!

and come back (if possible joining the mailing list) if you have further
questions!

have fun!
a.l.e