[scribus] Scribus, Ghostscripter etc

Ray Mihailoff skating265 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 17:23:49 CEST 2008

Submitted on 09/18/2008 - 16:23
Submitted by anonymous user: [71.196.109.220]

Submitted values are

   Your contact information:
     Name: Ray Mihailoff
     Email Address: skating265 at yahoo.com
   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.12
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: 2000/XP
     CPU type: 32bit  Intel/AMD (i386)
   Your request content:
     Subject: Scribus, Ghostscripter etc
     Message:
Ok,

I am no pro, but seriously.....

I installed the latest version of Ghostscripter
The latest version of Scribus

Has anyone actually been able to use Scribus?

As I sit here now. Both programs have been uninstalled. I love the idea of
Scribus.

For now though it is just an idea. As a practical matter for me, John Q.
Public it is not a functioning program.

It may work, but following the directions  I see now way to get the full use
of it. Most of the icons are greyed out.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

Ray

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/15