[scribus] pdf internal links "jumping around"

Kristin Falck kripost at broadpark.no
Tue Sep 16 17:25:52 CEST 2008

I'm exporting a document from Scribus with a few internal links, i.e almost
all of the pages have links back to index on page 2.

Exporting to pdf, all works fine when choosing reading the pdf page by page.

But - choosing to read the pdf two pages on screen side by side, the linking
back to page 2, goes to page 4(?)!

Anything I can do in Scribus somehow to make internal links really link to
the chosen page, independent of how the pdf is later shown onscreen.?

(The problem is the same whether I export pdf as single paged, og export it
as double paged.)

Kristin