[scribus] Scribus suitable for a webzine?

David Block davidblock at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 16 00:11:44 CEST 2008

Submitted on 09/15/2008 - 23:11
Submitted by anonymous user: [74.171.90.135]

Submitted values are

   Your contact information:
     Name: David Block
     Email Address: davidblock at mindspring.com
   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.12
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: MacOS X
     Version: 10.5.5
     CPU type: Other/Don't know
   Your request content:
     Subject: Scribus suitable for a webzine?
     Message:
Could you please give me some advice on using Scribus for a webzine we are
planning to publish within the next month or so?  Does anybody do this?  (A
friend uses Quark to do the layouts for several newspapers here and these are
published on the Internet.  He has suggested using Quark or Indesign,
preferably the former.)   We will need to have links (to Amazon, for example)
and a wiki.  I've tried to use Joomla! with a template; they and I have
proven bloody recalcitrant (or I, bloody unteachable).  Any help you can give
me here would be really appreciated.  Hell.  Desperately appreciated.  Thank
you.  David Block

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/7