[scribus] weybrew at gmail.com: Ghostscript install

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at scribus.info
Mon Sep 15 06:38:20 CEST 2008

Please CC the author on reply.

From: "scribus.net" <weybrew at gmail.com>
Subject: [Contact Us] Ghostscript install

Thomas Weybrew sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.scribus.net/?q=contact.

I want to try your program but I continue to have problems following your
instructions on installing Ghostscript (WIN XP). I downloaded the specified
file, gs860w32exe, but when installing I did not get the two .exe files you
said I would see so I couldn't select the gswin32c.exe. When I started
Scribus I did not get any error messages, however. Is my install correct? If
not, please guide me... I'm not a skilled user. Thanks.