[scribus] Booklets

Xavier Colmant xavier.colmant at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 20:07:54 CEST 2008

2008/9/10 Phil Mendelsohn <phil at rephil.org>:

> Using Acrobat Reader 8.0+ on Linux (and I think all other platforms),
> imposition for booklets is a null issue.
I did try using Acrobat reader again as you suggested. To work
properly, you must have installed a printer capable of printing in A3,
as I want to produce A3 sheets from A4 pages.
The issue I have is that I get some colour shifts during the process.
But, I think it's the most promising way for me : If I use the same
printer than my printshop with the same CMYK profile, I should be able
 to get something really close to the final printed result.

Thank you for putting me back on the Adobe track.

Xavier

PS: Sorry if my last post was a bit aggressive, but I had just spent
the whole day on trying to make it work properly without good results
:-(