[scribus] Font spacing

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Thu Sep 11 09:50:59 CEST 2008

Using Scribus 1.3.5
Have problem with the <F2> <Properties> <Text> <Advanced Settings> - font width
and AV. Font spacing
These can be altered using the dialog but the changes are lost after saving the
text.

To clarify:
I have several text boxes in which I have adjusted AV and font width to fit more
words to a line when text is fully justified however on reselecting the text box
  and displaying <Text><Advanced Settings> T height and AV are set to 0.00... T
width and T height-below-zero are set to 100%.
The text box shows correct display as saved but the setting fields are on default.

Further, If I change even one setting the whole text box returns to default
settings so I have to re set everything..
Would it be possible to retain and display changes as happened in earlier
Scribus versions and permit one change without it affecting all other fields.
TIA
Roger