[scribus] Scribus Work in Progress

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Tue Sep 9 01:31:11 CEST 2008

 > Thank you for your response.  Perhaps Scribus will always remain a work in
 > > process.  If Linus Torvalds is correct, that is probably a good thing for
 > > the capabilities of the application.  Although, in my opinion, that will
 > > limit the impact of Scribus on the industry.

I can't agree. Who wants to be locked into product that isn't evolving
and won't respond to external change ?

Would you invest your time in Linux if development ceased ?

I certainly hope it remains a work in progress
Let's rephrase that --
I certainly hope that Sribus continues to evolve apace.
This way, users are getting the best available.
Roger