[scribus] Font color

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 13:42:41 CEST 2008

2008/9/1 Lindsey @ Yarnia <business at yarniapdx.com>

> Hi, there.  I'm having trouble changing my font color.  When I have a text
> box, is there any way to edit the font other than using the story editor?

Hi Lindsay,

You have 2 ways to apply settings to type.

1. The Properties Palette > Text tab
2. The Story Editor

In order to take advantage of both, you can
1. Edit the colors in Edit > Color dialog
2. Edit the stylesheets in Edit > Paragraph Style menu (you can apply a
color and a tint to a Paragraph Style)

In general, use the PP for overall settings and prefer the SE to apply local
settings.

HTH

Louis