[scribus] Placing /Scaling and file image/PDF size

Mike Breiding mike at WildWonderfulWV.us
Fri Oct 31 15:40:47 CET 2008

a.l.e wrote:
> ciao
>> I am trying to find out the dimensions of an image frame in pixels
>> prior to placing an image, not the sizes of frames already in use.

> strange, when you go to the frame "info" in the contextual menu this
> information is not there... i think that it would be nice to add it...
>
> can you post a feature request at
> bugs.scribus.net ?

I would, but my registration failed so I cannot post.
"APPLICATION ERROR #2800
Invalid form security token. Did you submit the form twice by accident?"

> now: i think you can get the information you need in "Extras/Manage
> images"...

I see no info on pixel size in "Extras/Manage > images"

Thanks,
-Mike