[scribus] adding colums to an already created page

Mike Breiding mike at WildWonderfulWV.us
Sat Oct 25 17:39:42 CEST 2008

Gregory Pittman wrote:
>> Is there any problem/conflict with using the table tool for this?
>>
>> See:http://epicroadtrips.com/scribus/column_tables.jpg
>> This was created by making a 3 column table then making one image and
>> text frame. Copy and paste to get three of each across. Select all.
>> Group them.
>>
>> Copy group and paste at bottom for second set of image/text frames.

> the beauty of Scribus is you have many ways to accomplish the same
> thing. When you start doing anything like this on a large scale, you
> begin to look for helpers and shortcuts.

Yes. I can see the sense and practicality of that.
Once I have what I want I was planning on using the table and text/image
frame page as a Master to make things go a bit quicker and easier.

But, to the question above. There is no inherent problem with using the
table/text/image frame combination the way I did?

Thanks,
-Mike