[scribus] adding colums to an already created page

Mike Breiding mike at WildWonderfulWV.us
Sat Oct 25 15:37:36 CEST 2008

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Mike Breiding wrote:
>>
>> I wish to change a selected page only.
>> For instance, choose page 2 and create 3 equal columns?
<trim>
> Select the frame, then go to the Shape tab of Properties, where you see
> a section Distance of Text, and inside you can choose number of columns,
> gap in between, and also spaces around the outside of the text, between
> it and the borders of the frame.

Hi Greg,
Thanks for the clear instructions.
But - when I choose number of columns, etc. I can see no way to get them
to apply to the text frame.
See:
http://epicroadtrips.com/scribus/columns.jpg

When I close the properties box. The text box does not reflect the changes.

-Mike
=====