[scribus] hi guys

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Tue Oct 21 23:40:33 CEST 2008

> Scribus ver 1.3.3.12 not fun to use..in fact it's a major PITA.

Works pretty well here for flyers and other much more complex stuff.

Granted I did have a problem printing my flyer, but these were trivially
resolved by printing via PDF, and don't seem to replicate in 1.3.5svn.

You are welcome to the .sla file if you want to see what we did.

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor