[scribus] toolchain question

Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean teodomas at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 12:40:11 CEST 2008

Hi, I use this way.
open de word in openoffice and save it own format.in scribusdraw text frameright-click/get-text - navigate to .odt document look around in this dialog - Is option to get-text with original formated text, text only, etc I prefer (is only my preferents) to import 'text only' and make all format in scribus.p.s. sorry for my bad english