[scribus] Crop marks

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Oct 15 15:29:47 CEST 2008

Ari wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I read [1] that 1.3.4 version would have the crop mark implemented. I
> think that I really need the ability to make the crop marks, so if I
> have understood it correctly, I must either install 1.3.4+ version, or
> use the specific python script [2] ?
>
> Regards,
> ari
>

> 1. http://www.linux.com/feature/114317
> 2.
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Bleed%2C_create_markers_and_export_a_document_to_pdf

DO NOT INSTALL THE 1.3.4 VERSION!
If you really want the built-in crop mark capability, use the 1.3.5svn
version, just be aware of the slowness and other issues with using
1.3.5svn. This is available not only for Linux, but also Windows and
MacOS -- see the main Scribus site for details:

http://www.scribus.net/?q=downloads

yes, you can alternatively use the python script, which comes with the
1.3.3.12 version.

Greg