[scribus] Scribus recommendation as Linux distro

Ari scribus at takku.fi
Sat Oct 11 18:14:41 CEST 2008

Hi all.

I was 100% sure that I would have to install Adobe InDesign (and to...
brrr.. install windblows). I installed Scribus yesterday and have been
amazed of what it can do.

I started with your wonderful wiki, where I read that there might be
some issues with Kubuntu. I currently have Kubuntu (hardy), and what I
could read from wiki, the problems may not concern me. Could you please
tell me if there are any known-issues which would make my days as
Kubuntu-Scribus user worse than e.g. as Debian-Scribus user.

Currently I don't have anything to complain about.. just want to hear
"community's" voice about this.

Keep up the good work!

with Best Regards,
Ari